- On a separate sheet of paper, submit a brief (1-2 pages) autobiography including a description explaining your appraisal of your personal qualifications, including but not limited to youth bowling participation, outside activities, and offices held in bowling or non bowling activities for grades 9 – 12 (first semester).
- You must have an official copy of your High School Transcript for grades 9 through 12 (first semester) sent directly to the PSBA Scholarship Committee Secretary (see the announcement page).
- Applications not containing these transcripts will not be considered and incomplete applications will be scored as submitted.
"ELIGIBLE DEPENDENTS", other than parents, as shown on the Federal Income Tax Return who reside in your household at least 9 months of the year or currently are attending college /similar institution of higher learning.
(all responses should refer to grades 9 – 12 first semester)
NON BOWLING SCHOOL OR COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
(For grades 9 - 12: List only different types of activities, i.e., not: 1) Little League, junior varsity baseball varsity baseball or 2) band, orchestra, pep band == these are considered to be varieties of the same activity)
IF I AM SELECTED TO RECEIVE A SCHOLARSHIP FROM THE PSBA, I HEREBY AFFIRM THE FOLLOWING
- If I do not attend or complete any semester for which the scholarship is intended, I will return the full amount of the scholarship so awarded to the Pennsylvania State Bowling Association.
- I recognize that if I am awarded a scholarship by the Pennsylvania State Bowling Association, 1 will be receiving 1/2 of the award on or before September 15th upon submission to the Secretary of the PSBA Scholarship Committee proof of registration at my chosen institution of higher learning for the fall semester and the remaining 1/2 on or before January 31st upon submission of an official transcript of my grades for the fall semester and proof of registration for the spring semester.
- I shall receive these funds directly even though this may affect my continued eligibility under the rules of the USBC Youth, unless I notify the PSBA to pay these funds to my chosen accredited institution of higher learning.
- I/WE hereby certify that I/WE have completed this scholarship application intending that the Pennsylvania State Bowling Association will rely on the information contained therein in awarding scholarship(s). I/We certify that all of the information contained in this application is true and correct based upon my/our knowledge, information, and belief. By my/our signature(s) below, I /We reaffirm the accuracy of the information presented, and in making this affirmation, I/We understand that any false statements herein are made subject to the penalties of 18 Pa.C.S.A. Section 4904.